Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

In detail ... the "terrorists" storming the Iraqi Embassy in Kabul

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

In detail ... the "terrorists" storming the Iraqi Embassy in Kabul Empty In detail ... the "terrorists" storming the Iraqi Embassy in Kabul

Post by Rocky Tue 01 Aug 2017, 3:23 am

In detail ... the "terrorists" storming the Iraqi Embassy in Kabul

BAGHDAD (Reuters) - The Foreign Ministry on Monday revealed the details of the terrorist incursion into the Iraqi embassy in the Afghan capital of Kabul, saying that Iraq's diplomatic corps in Kabul were terrorists.

"The Iraqi embassy in the Afghan capital of Kabul has been subjected to a cowardly criminal operation carried out by some cells of the Al-Mandar organization," said Foreign Ministry spokesman Ahmad Jamal in a statement received by Iraq News. "The embassy was broken into after a suicide bombing outside its main entrance, .

He added that "the Ministry of Foreign Affairs has formed a crisis cell as an urgent contact with the Afghan government agencies and some friendly countries to coordinate the rescue of the embassy staff. The diplomatic staff at the embassy have been engaged in clashes with terrorist elements who have been armed with light weapons for more than an hour and a half. Then enter the building and liquidate the terrorists and evacuate our staff safely. "

He pointed out that "the organization of the cowardly advocate and after the break and the destruction and the crushing of his head by our brave heroes in the battle of Mosul, he carried out this cowardly terrorist operation in a desperate attempt to highlight the media on his continued existence, but the Iraq's diplomatic corps were watching him like their brothers, Shields of honor and honor. "

He noted that "the Foreign Ministry sent a special envoy to find out the circumstances of the incident and also asked the government agencies in some countries to tighten security around the buildings of the embassies of the Republic of Iraq."

The Foreign Ministry announced earlier Monday that the Iraqi embassy in Kabul had been attacked by a terrorist. Finished

http://aynaliraqnews.com/index.php?aa=news&id22=79788

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 3:23 pm