Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliament holds its meeting .. and appeals submitted on the health of the membership of some of the

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliament holds its meeting .. and appeals submitted on the health of the membership of some of the Empty Parliament holds its meeting .. and appeals submitted on the health of the membership of some of the

Post by Rocky Thu 03 Aug 2017, 7:14 am

Parliament holds its meeting .. and appeals submitted on the health of the membership of some of the deputies on the agenda

BAGHDAD, Aug 3 (KUNA) - The Information Office of the House of Representatives on Thursday held its regular session on Thursday to discuss the issues and laws on its agenda.
    "The session includes the vote on the draft law regulating the commercial agency and vote on the draft law of the Iraqi authority for accreditation in addition to a vote on the wording of the resolution regarding the retired and deceased members during the official time to distribute plots of land for their institutions," adding that "the meeting will include consideration of appeals on the health The membership of some deputies in addition to the first reading of the proposed law of the first amendment to the law of the Judicial Supervisory Authority No. (29) for the year 2016 and the first reading of the Turkmen rights bill in addition to the quarterly activity report of the Committee on Agriculture, As well as the report and discussion of the bill of appeal in favor of the law in the provisions and decisions of real estate ownership in addition to the general topic of discussion on the return of displaced persons to their areas and the general topic of discussion on the formation of a special committee for Article 125 of the Constitution. AH

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 1:53 pm