Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The supreme authority criticizes the launching of promises in adversity and failure to survive

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The supreme authority criticizes the launching of promises in adversity and failure to survive Empty The supreme authority criticizes the launching of promises in adversity and failure to survive

Post by Rocky Sat 05 Aug 2017, 2:57 am

The supreme authority criticizes the launching of promises in adversity and failure to survive

05/8/2017 12:00 am

Karbala / Sabah
    criticized the supreme religious authority, the launch of promises in times of adversity and underdevelopment in times of escape. The representative of the reference in Karbala, Ahmed al-Safi, during the Friday sermon delivered from inside the dish Husseini Sharif: God Almighty said ( He said that this verse indicates that, for example, when a man becomes ill and reaches a state of despair, we will hear from him promises whether he occupies the political, economic, social or other position, He will do and do, and if this problem is overcome, he will be exposed. "
    Al-Safi added: "Allaah tells the slaves that they do not have harm and do not benefit from evidence that there is no one to save them. When we rescue them from this plight, like the plight of the sea, they reach the shore of righteousness. And distress and distress. "Al-Safi stressed that" these people are not satisfied only with the symptoms and contravening their promises, but not even thank God for their survival, but they behave badly and disbelieve in the grace, but Allah does not rush in the wheel of slaves and do not miss anything.
    He continued the representative of the reference «as the Almighty (Avamntm that you lose the side of righteousness or send you a supervisor and then you do not find an agent) and here says God is after your symptoms of the sea and tribulations, will you be protected from righteousness and survival ?, these verses in the most eloquent of those who preach and saw How things are going with these
    destinies. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 5:20 am