Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

No Russian-Kurdish oil agreement, Minister

jedi17
    jedi17

No Russian-Kurdish oil agreement, Minister Empty No Russian-Kurdish oil agreement, Minister

Post by jedi17 Sun 03 Sep 2017, 5:42 pm

No Russian-Kurdish oil agreement, Minister
    11:16 AM ADMIN
    Baghdad/ Iraq TradeLink: Iraqi oil ministry reported that there was no agreement between giant

Russian Rosneft oil company and the Kurdish region.

In a statement, Russian oil minister Alexander Novak confirmed to his Iraqi counterpart Jabbar al-Lu’aibi in Moscow that no agreement was reached with the Kurdish region.

According to the statement, Minister Novak confirmed that Russia is committed to resort to the central government inn Baghdad concerning oil contracts.

He added that it was a memorandum, but not implemented.

Media reports said that the Kurdish region signed agreement to get funds in advance to finance its coming independence referendum.

Last June, Rosneft announced having five oilfields in the Kurdish region with plans to excavate for gas.

Kurdish oil reserves are expected to reach 45 billion barrels and 5.66 trillion cubic meters of gas.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 26 Jun 2024, 6:24 am