Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

President al-Assad sends an "urgent" message to the military leaders in Deir al-Zour

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

President al-Assad sends an "urgent" message to the military leaders in Deir al-Zour Empty President al-Assad sends an "urgent" message to the military leaders in Deir al-Zour

Post by Rocky Wed 06 Sep 2017, 2:19 am

President al-Assad sends an "urgent" message to the military leaders in Deir al-Zour

05/09/2017 

President al-Assad said in a telephone conversation with Major General Rafiq Shehadeh, head of the security committee in Deir al-Azur, Major General Hassan Mohammed, commander of the 17th Brigade, Brigadier General Essam Zahruddin, commander of the 104th Brigade in the Republican Guard and the brave soldiers in the garrison of the airport:

You have proved your steadfastness in the face of the most powerful terrorist organizations on the face of the earth, that you are as responsible as the people of the Covenant, and as a role model for future generations. History will record that you, despite the few, have not sacrificed your best to protect the Secretariat and defend defenseless citizens. To the fullest, and you will tournaments after another without fear or hesitation.

He added: History will remind that of your comrades who sacrificed himself and martyred for the sake of the homeland, and some of them wounded, so that the injury and his wounds were covered in primitive ways and continued the battle, and this pure blood has produced a resounding victory to the terrorist Tkfiri terrorist supported regionally and internationally, and today you are side by side with Who fought for your victory and fought the greatest battles to break the siege of the city and to be with you in the first attack line to clear the entire region of the abomination of terrorism and restore security and safety to the country until the last inch of it.

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/179936.html

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 12:15 am