Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Qatar drops nationality from tribal elders

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Qatar drops nationality from tribal elders Empty Qatar drops nationality from tribal elders

Post by Rocky Tue 12 Sep 2017, 4:10 am

Qatar drops nationality from tribal elders

Qatari authorities have decided to withdraw citizenship from the elders of anti-government tribes and about 50 members of their family, and confiscate their money.
    Mohammed al-Marri, a senior member of the tribe, said that "Qatar decided to drop the nationality of the Sheikh of the tribe of the time" Talib bin Lahoum bin Shraim, "along with about 50 members of his family and tribe, in addition to the tribal leader Bani Hajar, and sources of money last week. Saudi newspaper.
    "The targeting of Sheikh Talib bin Shuraim is a desperate attempt to sever Arab Qatar with its surroundings and the clans of its tribes," Bahrain's Foreign Minister Khalid bin Ahmed al-Khalaf said in a tweet at his Twitter account.
    Sheikh Taleb bin Lahoum participated in a meeting with Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman in mid-June with a number of dignitaries from the country's Al-Maher tribe.
    In a speech at the meeting, Talab bin Lahoum denounced what the Qatari government did, saying it was "unthinkable," adding that the bad relations between Qatar and Saudi Arabia "started since Sheikh Hamad took over the emirate of Qatar."

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 6:27 pm