Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Including Iraq .. Israel warns of travel to 44 countries

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Including Iraq .. Israel warns of travel to 44 countries Empty Including Iraq .. Israel warns of travel to 44 countries

Post by Rocky Tue 12 Sep 2017, 5:10 am

Including Iraq .. Israel warns of travel to 44 countries

Including Iraq .. Israel warns of travel to 44 countries Irq_490091937_1505149248

The Israeli anti-terrorism agency published a list of 44 countries on Monday, which recommended that it not travel during the Jewish holidays, which will be resolved between September 20 and October 13, noting that these countries "contain concrete threats to the Israelis."

The list included 44 out of 194 countries with a recommendation not to travel because of threats at varying levels, according to the site "source" Israeli.

The list of 44 countries topped Iran, Afghanistan, Lebanon, Libya, Sudan, Somalia, Syria, Iraq, Saudi Arabia and Yemen.

The agency pointed out that "the most serious threat to the Israelis comes from terrorist organizations, especially the organization of the preacher, and therefore demarcated countries close to the areas of influence calling as dangerous areas for Israelis, led by Turkey, which Israelis like to travel to the Sinai Peninsula, Egypt, Jordan, Two countries that have a peace treaty with Israel. "

She stressed that "the recommendations on these countries that they bear the risks of Israelis and means that the responsibility of travel is on the person, but does not prevent him from traveling to them, except for six countries, Israeli law prohibits her visit and arrest of those who violate the law and put to trial."

The other countries recommended by Israel not to travel are: Algeria, Burkina Faso, Djibouti, Côte d'Ivoire, Djibouti, Egypt, Mali, Malaysia, Pakistan, Niger, Tunisia, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, Bahrain, Jordan, Kuwait, , Azerbaijan, Morocco, Nigeria, Oman and Kenya.

Israeli law prohibits travel to six countries: Iraq, Iran, Lebanon, Syria, Saudi Arabia and Yemen. Finished

http://aynaliraqnews.com/index.php?aa=news&id22=82047

Current date/time is Thu 04 Jul 2024, 3:00 pm