Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Qatar strongly condemns the bombing of Iraq and confirms its rejection of terrorism

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Qatar strongly condemns the bombing of Iraq and confirms its rejection of terrorism Empty Qatar strongly condemns the bombing of Iraq and confirms its rejection of terrorism

Post by Rocky Fri Sep 15, 2017 4:36 am

[size=30]Qatar strongly condemns the bombing of Iraq and confirms its rejection of terrorism[/size]
    15/09/2017 09:11 | Number of readings: 163
    font size:  Qatar strongly condemns the bombing of Iraq and confirms its rejection of terrorism Font_decrease  Qatar strongly condemns the bombing of Iraq and confirms its rejection of terrorism Font_enlarge
     Qatar strongly condemns the bombing of Iraq and confirms its rejection of terrorism Thumbnail.php?file=2016_01_06_news20160106205304_682737566
    Trend Press / Continue
    The State of Qatar expressed its strong condemnation and condemnation of the double attack on a restaurant and a police station in southern Iraq, which led to the deaths of a number of martyrs and wounded.
    In a statement yesterday, the State Department reiterated Qatar's firm stance on the rejection of violence and terrorism, regardless of motives and reasons.

The statement expressed the condolences of the State of Qatar to the victims' families, the government and the people of Iraq, and their wishes for speedy recovery.

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/181269.html

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 5:20 am