Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq condemns the bombing of Pakistan and stresses the fight against terrorism kegs

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq condemns the bombing of Pakistan and stresses the fight against terrorism kegs Empty Iraq condemns the bombing of Pakistan and stresses the fight against terrorism kegs

Post by Rocky Sat 01 Apr 2017, 1:43 am

Iraq condemns the bombing of Pakistan and stresses the fight against terrorism kegs

History of edits:: 2017/3/31

{Baghdad: Euphrates News} stressed the Foreign Ministry today Friday, in condemning the terrorist bombing which targeted worshipers in Pakistan on the need to combat terrorism kegs and its funding sources.
    The ministry spokesman Ahmad Jamal, in a statement received by the agency {Euphrates News}, a copy of it, that the ministry "condemns the terrorist attack that occurred in the city of Parachinar , northwest Pakistan, which targeted worshipers at a mosque in the city, and reiterates its call for the international community to the need to eliminate Casks takfiri thought the terrorist criminal who did not respect the sanctity and the sanctity of places of worship and their visitors. "
    And he stressed " the need to rapidly eradicate all sources of support and funding media platforms and promoter of his speech."
    The bombing was a terrorist, today targeted worshipers gathered for Friday prayers in the city of Parachinar , northwest Pakistan, killing 22 people and wounding Alashrat.anthy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 2:55 pm