Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Foreign policy of Iraq delete its statement on the closure of the borders of Kurdistan with Iran

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Foreign policy of Iraq delete its statement on the closure of the borders of Kurdistan with Iran Empty Foreign policy of Iraq delete its statement on the closure of the borders of Kurdistan with Iran

Post by Rocky Mon 16 Oct 2017, 4:02 am

[size=32]
    Foreign policy of Iraq delete its statement on the closure of the borders of Kurdistan with Iran[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

15 hours ago

The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Iraq deleted a statement issued earlier Sunday on the closure of Iran border crossings with the Kurdistan Region.
    The statement disappeared from the site a few hours after the ministry published it without ministry officials giving any explanation.
    The Iraqi Foreign Ministry said in its deleted statement that "at the request of the Iraqi government, the Islamic Republic of Iran closed today the official border crossings with the Kurdistan Region of Iraq."
    She added that this step comes "within the framework of measures taken by the Iraqi federal government to impose full control over the border ports and airports in the region in order to ensure the unity of Iraq and its territorial integrity, after the holding of unconstitutional referendum by the authorities in the Kurdistan Region."
    The Foreign Ministry statement, although the Iranian Foreign Ministry spokesman Bahram Qasimi had denied earlier in the day the closure of his country to its border crossings with Kurdistan.
    Baghdad had previously asked neighboring countries to close border crossings and limit the deal with Baghdad in terms of oil exports.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 18 Mar 2024, 11:38 pm