Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The final statement of the three countries confirms the need to abide by the Iranian nuclear agreem

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The final statement of the three countries confirms the need to abide by the Iranian nuclear agreem Empty The final statement of the three countries confirms the need to abide by the Iranian nuclear agreem

Post by Rocky Thu 02 Nov 2017, 3:30 am

[size=30]The final statement of the three countries confirms the need to abide by the Iranian nuclear agreement[/size]
    02/11/2017 10:10 | Number of readings: 81
    font size:  The final statement of the three countries confirms the need to abide by the Iranian nuclear agreem Font_decrease  The final statement of the three countries confirms the need to abide by the Iranian nuclear agreem Font_enlarge
     The final statement of the three countries confirms the need to abide by the Iranian nuclear agreem Thumbnail.php?file=13960810001995_PhotoI_819568636
    Trend Press / Agencies

The Islamic Republic of Iran, Russia and Azerbaijan, in a final statement after the tripartite summit in Tehran, stressed the need to abide by the nuclear agreement. "
    Iran, Russia, Azerbaijan, Hassan Rowhani, Vladimir Putin and Ilham Aliyev signed the final communiqué Wednesday evening at the end of the three-way summit hosted by Tehran.
    The three parties referred to the important role of Russia, Azerbaijan and Iran in the stable work of the international and regional oil markets and called for enhanced cooperation in the oil and gas sector, including exploration, development of oil and gas fields and transport, Global Energy.
    The three countries pointed to the need for joint adherence to the comprehensive plan of action on Iran's nuclear program as evidence of the effectiveness of the agreement to settle a difficult international problem. It acknowledged that its successful implementation requires all participants to implement their commitments strictly.
    "In addition to the general regional issues, we focused on the special economic issues of transport, the North-South corridor and the energy sector (electricity, oil and gas)," said Hassan Rowhani, president of Iran. ), And today I am pleased to announce that we have made good strides in each of these three areas. 
    Rohani expressed his hope that each tripartite meeting would be a new step for further cooperation and cooperation between Tehran, Moscow and Baku, hoping to take other major steps at the upcoming summit in Moscow next year.

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 2:38 pm