Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliament confirms Eid mid-month and Sistani is today the start of the argument

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliament confirms Eid mid-month and Sistani is today the start of the argument  Empty Parliament confirms Eid mid-month and Sistani is today the start of the argument

Post by Rocky Mon 07 Oct 2013, 2:48 am

Parliament confirms Eid mid-month and Sistani is today the start of the argument

October 6, 2013 BAGHDAD - morning Khalidi

Committee announced Awqaf and Religious Affairs Parliamentary said on Tuesday next day on October 15, this is the first day of Eid al-Adha. The religious authority, announced Ali al-Sistani yesterday that Monday is the first day of the month of Dhu al-Hijjah.

A member of the Committee Hamid just Yazdin (time) yesterday that the (religious feasts related to months Lunar which are the responsibility of Religious Bodies in determining the time and announced, particularly in the Eid al-Adha as announced all Arab countries, including Saudi Arabia for the big event in the Sacred House, which depends Sunni Waqf him in Iraq and he agreed with her that the day on Sunday is the first day of the month of December that is to say Eid al-Adha falls on next Tuesday October 15 current).

He said (the Commission did not receive any document or statement of the Shiite Waqf, which was not announced for the month of Dhu al-Hijjah, or Eid al-Adha). Calling (all political parties to invest this opportunity to correct the path and to build a wall of trust between the components of the people and to stop the bloodshed.) For his part, al-Sistani's office said on Monday, the first day of the month of Dhu al-Hijjah.

According to a source in the office he (proven when Sayyed Sistani said on Monday is the first day of the month of December).

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 12:07 pm