Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

An Iraqi-Syrian-Iranian meeting to reactivate the triangular electric connection

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

An Iraqi-Syrian-Iranian meeting to reactivate the triangular electric connection Empty An Iraqi-Syrian-Iranian meeting to reactivate the triangular electric connection

Post by Rocky Mon 06 Nov 2017, 2:36 am

An Iraqi-Syrian-Iranian meeting to reactivate the triangular electric connection

09:41 - 06/11/2017

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    DAMASCUS, (SANA) - A joint meeting of the Iranian Ministry of Energy (MoE) between the Syrian, Iraqi and Iranian electricity ministries has been held to sign a protocol to restore the tripartite electricity link between the three countries, a Syrian newspaper reported on Monday.
    The newspaper "Tishreen" Syrian number today and saw it / information, "that link to the exchange of electrical energy between Syria and Iran and Iraq in case of need," indicating that "the link will be through the first two 400 KV lines of 155 km, including 25 km From Al-Qaim station to the Iraqi-Syrian border and 130 km in the Syrian territory up to Al-Taym station and the second line 230 KV 42 km length through the Syrian-Syrian stations and Tel Abu Zaher of Iraq. "
    The newspaper quoted Electricity Minister Mohammad Zuhair Kharbotli as saying that "the electrical connection contributes to the support and restoration of what the terrorism of electrical power in Syria and Iraq," noting that "the damage will be characterized by these two lines and the development of a timetable to re-activate the electric connection between the three countries" .
    "This project will be studied between Syria and Iraq within a period of not more than one month," he said, adding that his country supports the "reconstruction process in Syria and Iraq, especially in the field of energy." Ending / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 6:50 pm