Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Damascus hosts an Iraqi-Syrian-Iranian meeting to sign the final protocol on electric linkage

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Damascus hosts an Iraqi-Syrian-Iranian meeting to sign the final protocol on electric linkage Empty Damascus hosts an Iraqi-Syrian-Iranian meeting to sign the final protocol on electric linkage

Post by Rocky Sun 26 Nov 2017, 7:30 am

Damascus hosts an Iraqi-Syrian-Iranian meeting to sign the final protocol on electric linkage

12:04 - 26/11/2017

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    DAMASCUS, (SANA) - Syrian Minister of Electricity Mohammad Zuhair Kharbotli announced on Sunday that the Syrian capital Damascus will host a tripartite meeting between Iraq, Syria and Iran in December to sign the final protocol on electricity linkage.
    Kharboutli said in a statement published by the Syrian newspaper "Al-Thawra" that "the technical teams in the ministry began the process of evaluating the link with the Iraqi country and cut a significant step in this direction," noting that "the Iraqi side and according to the assertions of officials working from To re-evaluate the part of the line within their territory, in preparation for signing the final protocol of the agreement, which will be next month on the land of the city of Jasmine Damascus between the Syrian, Iranian and Iraqi ministries.
    The Minister of Electricity pointed out that "the assessment process includes the inventory of damage suffered by the high tension line linking the transfer station with Syrian Al-Qaim in Iraq, in preparation for securing all equipment and equipment necessary for the work of triangular linking."
    He added that "the process of linking will be through the first two lines of 400 km 155 km, including 25 km from the station in Iraq to the Syrian border and 130 km within the Syrian territory, from the border to the station Altim, the second line 230 km 42 km of Iraq included From Abu Zahir hill to the Swedish-Syrian power station, where 200 MW will be transported. "
    Kharboutli 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 7:36 pm