Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+6
Screwball
Proven
Lobo
noced71
weslin3
chouchou
10 posters

$1 Billion Stolen Per Day Through Currency Auction in Iraq: Investigators

chouchou
    chouchou

$1 Billion Stolen Per Day Through Currency Auction in Iraq: Investigators - Page 2 Empty $1 Billion Stolen Per Day Through Currency Auction in Iraq: Investigators

Post by chouchou Mon 20 Nov 2017, 9:15 am

First topic message reminder :

ERBIL — The international team of investigators has revealed that around USD 1 billion is stolen by the Iraqi officials through currency auctions of the Central Bank of Iraq.

A source close to Iraqi Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi told Al Ghad Press on Monday that the international team investigating the corruption cases in Iraq has informed Abadi about the involvement of dozens of Iraqi officials in squandering a large amount of Iraq’s money.

The officials waste public money and steal it through the dollar auctions of the Central Bank of Iraq, the source said.

The investigations revealed that Iraq is wasting large amounts of money, sometimes amounting to one billion dollars per day, because of the difference in the Iraqi dinar exchange rate between the auction and the black market.

The source added that the team has completed the investigation of the auction case, and informed Abadi about the corruption.

The source noted that Abadi has ordered the Central Bank to adopt international classifications to give banks the dollars and engage them in auctions, in exchange for maintaining the dollar exchange rate, which remained stable at 1,180 dinars to the dollar.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    ahill
    ahill
    All In Investor
    All In Investor

$1 Billion Stolen Per Day Through Currency Auction in Iraq: Investigators - Page 2 Empty Re: $1 Billion Stolen Per Day Through Currency Auction in Iraq: Investigators

Post by ahill Mon 20 Nov 2017, 7:29 pm

What a bunch of dirty crooks!   Evil or Very Mad
    Hope they get their 'just deserts'
    Screwball
    Screwball
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

$1 Billion Stolen Per Day Through Currency Auction in Iraq: Investigators - Page 2 Empty Re: $1 Billion Stolen Per Day Through Currency Auction in Iraq: Investigators

Post by Screwball Mon 20 Nov 2017, 7:34 pm

I think it’s funny they have known about it for years....since shabibi...Maliki...now that they need to comply with aml/ctf requirements and want to go international all of a sudden they are talking about stopping auctions.
    ahill
    ahill
    All In Investor
    All In Investor

Post by ahill Mon 20 Nov 2017, 7:53 pm

Screwball,

Exactly!
    Finally they have a Prime Minister that is smart and wants the best for his country.
    Wasn't the crook Maliki in jail?
    Screwball
    Screwball
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by Screwball Mon 20 Nov 2017, 7:58 pm

ahill wrote:Screwball,

Exactly!
    Finally they have a Prime Minister that is smart and wants the best for his country.
    Wasn't the crook Maliki in jail?
    Yeah can’t remember to be honest I think over the 13 years I have forgotten more than I know...only just in th past 6 months have I been resreaching wto and imf and social security administration reports by iraq

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 3:04 am