Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

"Two billion dollars" auction sales of the Central Bank of Iraq in a month

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

"Two billion dollars" auction sales of the Central Bank of Iraq in a month Empty "Two billion dollars" auction sales of the Central Bank of Iraq in a month

Post by Rocky Sun 05 Feb 2023, 5:09 am

"Two billion dollars" auction sales of the Central Bank of Iraq in a month

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2023-02-05 01:58
    Font

Shafaq News/ The Central Bank of Iraq's sales from the hard currency auction (US dollars) during last January amounted to more than two billion dollars.
    Shafaq News agency reporter stated that the Central Bank sold during the month of January, in the days when it opened its auction for buying and selling the US dollar, 2,26,925,925,748 dollars, at a rate of 92,132,988 dollars per day, down by 24% from the month in which it was held. It was preceded by an average of 120 million 455 thousand and 810 dollars per day.

Our correspondent added; The bank's total sales decreased during January compared to the rest of the months of last year, as a result of the decline in its dollar sales to less than $130 million, to reach in some days less than $45 million.
    He pointed out that these sales were distributed between remittances abroad to finance foreign trade, and cash sales to banks, while the sale price of dollars transferred to bank accounts abroad, in addition to cash sales, amounted to 1460 Iraqi dinars per dollar.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 2:45 am