Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Sulaymani's injury was detected in Syria and the reason for his long stay in Bu Kamal

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Sulaymani's injury was detected in Syria and the reason for his long stay in Bu Kamal Empty Sulaymani's injury was detected in Syria and the reason for his long stay in Bu Kamal

Post by Rocky Mon 27 Nov 2017, 4:31 am

Sulaymani's injury was detected in Syria and the reason for his long stay in Bu Kamal

Monday, November 27,

Sulaymani's injury was detected in Syria and the reason for his long stay in Bu Kamal SearchBigger

Alsumaria News / Baghdad 
    According to Iranian media sources, Major General Qassem Soleimani, commander of the Quds Force in the Iranian Revolutionary Guard, was wounded earlier on one of the Syrian fronts, while explaining why he stayed long in Albuqmal. 

The correspondent of the Iranian channel Al-Alam in the Syrian city of Al-Bawakam yesterday said that Qasim Suleiman was not only involved in the battle of Al-Bokammal in Syria , but on many fronts in Syria. He was wounded on one occasion and treated for his injuries.

•   Sulaymani's injury was detected in Syria and the reason for his long stay in Bu Kamal ArrowSelected2An Israeli general boasts of saving the lives of Russian officers in Syria and revealing secret operations

•   Sulaymani's injury was detected in Syria and the reason for his long stay in Bu Kamal ArrowSelected2Newspaper: Syrian - Iraqi football match in Albuqmal

The reporter pointed out that Major General Sulaimani had more presence to supervise the operations in Albu Kamal, because the battle around this Syrian city is considered "mother of battles," as he put it. 

He noted that Suleimani's long-term stay in Bu Kamal and his supervision of military operations there was motivated by the challenge of the Americans and first came to this city before Washington-backed Qadam forces, which succeeded the Syrian army and its allies. 

On the other hand, a former Israeli general confirmed that the commander of the Quds Force in the Iranian Revolutionary Guard Qasim Soleimani "must be the target of liquidation by Israel and its security arms."

"Yes, it may be, and Israel has already carried out such operations, we know how to implement them," said Israeli general Gershon Hacohen in an interview with Israeli Arabic-language channel i24NEWS. ) The best for Israel ?! " 

Gershon noted in this regard that "it is better for Israel and the Israeli army perhaps to keep the enemy that you know of a new head of the pyramid," adding that "Iranian logic is now running out, Iran is on the brink of a new stage, "He said.

http://www.alsumaria.tv/news/222600/%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%83%D8%B4%D9%81-%D8%B9%D9%86-%D8%A5%D8%B5%D8%A7%D8%A8%D8%A9-%D8%B3%D9%84%D9%8A%D9%85%D8%A7%D9%86%D9%8A-%D9%81%D9%8A-%D8%B3%D9%88%D8%B1%D9%8A%D8%A7-%D9%88%D8%AA%D9%81%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%B1-%D8%B3%D8%A8%D8%A8-%D8%A8%D9%82%D8%A7%D8%A6%D9%87-%D8%B7/ar

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 6:50 pm