Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Diwaniyah form a committee to stop the conversion of agricultural land race

chouchou
    chouchou

Diwaniyah form a committee to stop the conversion of agricultural land race Empty Diwaniyah form a committee to stop the conversion of agricultural land race

Post by chouchou Mon 21 Oct 2013, 3:18 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Formed a local government in the province of Diwaniyah today, a committee to turn off the genus land from agricultural to residential noting that it would refer offenders to justice and fined sums of money.

The director of media relations in the province Nazhan Zubaidi that "the parties to the province of Diwaniyah witness cutting and sale of agricultural land to residential by the elements of a violation of the law."

He added that "the governor instructed the quick formation of a committee headed by Deputy province and the provincial council to stop those processes that deform the shape of civilization of the province."

He pointed out that "accounting violators will be fined sums of money as well as referral to eliminate because those lands are not registered in their names."

The Committee recommended to the agriculture, water and marsh through parliamentary official letter, agriculture and finance ministries to withdraw all land leased to farmers of the Resolution 117.

Iraqi provinces suffer from a severe housing crisis due to the inability of citizens with limited income for the construction of residential units of its own due to the high prices of land and construction materials.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 2:10 am