Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Husseini warns of growing terrorist groups in the Valley of ejaculation, Hamrin and Western Sahara

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Husseini warns of growing terrorist groups in the Valley of ejaculation, Hamrin and Western Sahara Empty Husseini warns of growing terrorist groups in the Valley of ejaculation, Hamrin and Western Sahara

Post by Rocky Fri 15 Dec 2017, 2:48 am

Husseini warns of growing terrorist groups in the Valley of ejaculation, Hamrin and Western Sahara

17:02 - 14/12/2017

Husseini warns of growing terrorist groups in the Valley of ejaculation, Hamrin and Western Sahara %D8%AF%D8%A7%D8%B9%D8%B4-4-696x435
    Information / Special ...
    The leader of the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine, Ali al-Husseini, warned on Thursday of the growing number of armed terrorist groups in the areas of Hamrin, the Valley of Extrusion and Western Sahara, stressing the continued targeting of the areas of Tuzkhurmatu by the separatists and the Kurdish "Khobkhsh" group.
    Al-Husseini said in a statement to Al-Maaloumah that "the terrorist groups represented by stingy factions and other groups resorted to following the strategy of wolves after the total defeat of the whole country," noting that "these groups are trying to form new organizations in Hamrin and the valley of ejaculation and desert link between Mosul and the island And gray. "
    Al-Husseini stressed "the need for rapid government action so as not to develop these formations and emerge organizations may be stronger than the gangs within a year or two."
    On the other hand, the leader of the crowd, "the continuation of separatist groups of Kurdish leaders, including the (Khobkhsh) targeting the areas of Tuzkurmato, a majority of Turkmen with mortars and rockets and the killing of civilians unarmed."

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 12:10 am