Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Federal Court is considering 9 suits today

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Federal Court is considering 9 suits today Empty The Federal Court is considering 9 suits today

Post by Rocky Mon Dec 18, 2017 3:44 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The Federal Court is considering 9 suits today

 Baghdad / Range 

On Monday, the Federal Court will hear nine constitutional cases, including the challenge of unconstitutionality of the maintenance of Salahuddin's governor, and a clause in the Personal Status Law on "Arbitrary Divorce Provisions."
    "The court will consider in its Monday session two motions to challenge the unconstitutionality of article (2) of the law exempting foreign companies and secondary contractors contracted in the rounds of licenses from the fees," the spokesman of the Federal Court, Ayas al-Samuk, said in a statement. No. 46 of 2017 ". 
    "One of these proceedings was considered in previous sessions and the court assigned an expert to submit a report containing the technical aspects of the subject of the appeal." "The court will consider a lawsuit to challenge the unconstitutionality of the continuation of Salah al-Din's office in his office, and a lawsuit to request the ruling unconstitutionality of the system of decrees No. (4) for the year 2016, and another lawsuit to request the ruling to repeal the text of Article (39/3) (188) of 1959 amending the provisions of arbitrary divorce ".
    The official spokesman said that "the agenda also included four cases to request the ruling unconstitutional some of the articles of the law of lawyers."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:07 am