Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Dhi Qar oil announces the start of the actual operation of the field of a capacity of 30 thousand ba

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Dhi Qar oil announces the start of the actual operation of the field of a capacity of 30 thousand ba Empty Dhi Qar oil announces the start of the actual operation of the field of a capacity of 30 thousand ba

Post by Rocky Sat 30 Dec 2017, 3:39 am

Dhi Qar oil announces the start of the actual operation of the field of a capacity of 30 thousand barrels of oil per day
    December 30 2017 11:52 p
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl][rtl]Oil[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Follow-Up
    [rtl]

The Dhi Qar oil company announced the start of the actual operation of the field of oil, after linking with the national production system and the existence of thirty thousand barrels of oil per day. 

A statement by the company said that the actual production of the field was inaugurated after linking the four oil wells with the national production line, with a capacity of thirty thousand barrels of oil per day. 

He revealed the presence of 12 other wells in the field will be linked later to the national line with the aim of gradually raising production until access to the planned capacity of one hundred thousand barrels of oil per day. 

He explained that the company Dhi Qar oil will later invest the gas associated through the system of gas ready to work. 

The field is the third oil fields of the oil company Dhi Qar and is located to the south-west of the city of Nasiriyah, and includes the banks of integrated insulation for the production of crude oil and associated gas.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 2:03 am