Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

North Korea is issuing a light and small means to deploy its most dangerous missiles

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

North Korea is issuing a light and small means to deploy its most dangerous missiles  Empty North Korea is issuing a light and small means to deploy its most dangerous missiles

Post by Rocky Sat 30 Dec 2017, 3:58 am

North Korea is issuing a light and small means to deploy its most dangerous missiles

Friday, December 29,

Reuters) - North Korea
    has issued a postmarked image of its latest missile, which it said could hit anywhere in the United States . North Korea has issued postage stamps bearing the image of the Hausong-15 missiles, the newspaper The Guardian reported Friday, noting that the postmark carries the missile's specifications according to its latest test last month. According to the newspaper, the North Korean leader said after the test that his country had completed its nuclear power, in reference to the success of the missile test.

•  North Korea is issuing a light and small means to deploy its most dangerous missiles  ArrowSelected2Pyongyang: We launched the strongest missile capable of striking the whole of America

•  North Korea is issuing a light and small means to deploy its most dangerous missiles  ArrowSelected2Satellite shows surprise in North Korea

The newspaper said that the postage stamps bear some pictures of the Korean leader while inspecting the launch of a missile "Haosong-14".

http://www.alsumaria.tv/news/225452/كوريا-الشمالية-تصدر-وسيلة-خفيفة-وصغيرة-لنشر-أخطر-ص/ar

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 1:26 am