Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Oil: an 80% increase in the investment of the raw gas project Basrah Gas Company

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Oil: an 80% increase in the investment of the raw gas project Basrah Gas Company Empty Oil: an 80% increase in the investment of the raw gas project Basrah Gas Company

Post by Rocky Mon 01 Jan 2018, 8:51 am

[ltr]Oil: an 80% increase in the investment of the raw gas project Basrah Gas Company[/ltr]
    [ltr]Economie[/ltr]
     Since 2018-01-01 at 14:06 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Baghdad - Mawazine News
    Oil Minister announced on Monday, an unprecedented increase in the investment of gas in the project of the Basrah Gas Company by 80%, pointing to the achievement of investment 230 Muqmq from the fields of the South and Maysan.
    "The Gas Company of Basra has achieved an unprecedented increase in the investment of raw gas and by up to 80% with the investment of 230 Muqmq from the fields of the South and Maysan in early January of the new year 2018 compared to the same Month of 2017 ".
    He added that "the investment capacity of this project reached a rate of 900 (cubic) standard cubic feet per day," noting that "the achievement of further increase in the investment of raw gas from the fields of the South Gas Company and Missan Oil Company up to 230 (cubic) million Standard cube feet per day ".
    "This great achievement will enhance the country's ability to export liquid gas and natural gas and will increase sustainable development and increase investor confidence in petrochemical and fertilizer projects due to stability in the abundance of raw material for these industries, which is refined gas," he said.
    Al-Luaibi praised "the support of the Prime Minister for the efforts of the oil sector workers who continue the night by day to optimize the investment of the national wealth and preserve it, increase production and work to maximize the revenues derived from it." He pledged "the national government and the Iraqi people to move forward to achieve other achievements during the new year "End of 29 / p

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 9:19 pm