Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliament .. Budget law suspended between the objections of the Kurds and the demands of oil produc

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliament .. Budget law suspended between the objections of the Kurds and the demands of oil produc Empty Parliament .. Budget law suspended between the objections of the Kurds and the demands of oil produc

Post by Rocky Tue 02 Jan 2018, 4:30 am

Parliament .. Budget law suspended between the objections of the Kurds and the demands of oil producers
    January 02 2018 12:19 p
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl][rtl]Iraqi Parliament[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Baghdad Post
    [rtl]

Iraq news

Revealed the Committee on Economy and Investment parliamentary, the most prominent objections of the political blocs on the draft federal budget law for the year 2018, and the demands that want to be included in it.

Majid Shankali, a member of the committee, said in a press statement that "the Kurdistan Alliance demands to keep the share of Kurdistan 17% of the budget bill 2018, without reducing to 12%, and also demands the payment of salaries and dues of employees of the Kurdistan region of the budget, Which contained in the draft budget law, including the adoption of the designation of the Kurdistan region instead of the provinces of Kurdistan.

"The Sunni blocs have objections to the draft budget, and demands to allocate huge sums for the reconstruction of cities liberated from the control of the organization calling the terrorist, in addition to the disbursement of the salaries of employees who are forced to pay their salaries, who live in areas that were under the control of the organization."

A member of the Committee on Economy and Investment parliamentary, "The demands of oil-producing provinces are many, including the disbursement of petrodollars, and the reconstruction of those areas."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/rtl]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 8:27 am