Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Nassif: The House of Representatives refuses to make amendments to the budget to avoid the governmen

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Nassif: The House of Representatives refuses to make amendments to the budget to avoid the governmen Empty Nassif: The House of Representatives refuses to make amendments to the budget to avoid the governmen

Post by Rocky Fri 05 Jan 2018, 2:25 am

Nassif: The House of Representatives refuses to make amendments to the budget to avoid the government appeal

19:25 - 04/01/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Special ....
    A member of the parliamentary legal committee, high Nassif, ruled out Thursday, the adoption of the budget for the current year, and attributed to the size of large differences, showed that the House of Representatives refuses to make amendments to avoid the challenge of the government before the Federal Court.
    "Nassif said in a statement to the Agency / Information /," The financial budget still bear the differences and will raise large controversy in the coming days, "indicating that" the Kurdistan Alliance blocs are still rejecting categorically reject the 12.6% share of the region in addition to the insistence of the Union of Forces on a share Reconstruction of the liberated areas, despite the view of the deputy oil-producing provinces flexibility to cooperate with the government. "
    "The House of Representatives can not carry out financial transfers or make amendments to the budget," noting that "last year there was an agreement between the Prime Minister and the Finance Committee in the House of Representatives to amend some paragraphs, but Abadi veto these paragraphs and challenged before the Federal Court."
    "The majority of the members of the House of Representatives do not want to restore the previous scenario and away from these agreements and that the amendment by the government and not the parliament to win the legal framework and stay away from the problem of appeal amendments."

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 7:26 pm