Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi directed a review of 2017 budget law and make amendments to it

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi directed a review of 2017 budget law and make amendments to it Empty Abadi directed a review of 2017 budget law and make amendments to it

Post by Rocky Wed 24 Aug 2016, 3:07 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Abadi directed a review of 2017 budget law and make amendments to it

 Baghdad / term 

He stressed Prime Minister Haider al - Abadi, the first on Monday, on the importance ofraising the efficiency of the use of theestimated revenue for 2017, in the face of areview of the draft general budget for the year 2017 Act and make amendments to it.Information Office of the Prime Minister, said in a statement received "long", a copy of it, "Prime Minister Haider al - Abadi chaired an important meeting for the crisis cell in the presence of members of the cell, and advanced staff in the financial, oil and Planning Ministries, During the meeting , a thorough discussion of the details of revenues and expenditures and how the projected shortfall address with continued low global oil prices. " 
    the al - Abadi, according to the statement," the importance of raising the efficiency of the use of theestimated revenue for 2017 towards securing salaries and wages and salaries of retirees and insurance payments of social protection and the ration card network, and the perpetuation of the war requirements to achieve the final victory over the Daesh and his cronies gangs. " The face - Abadi, " the technical team incharge of reviewing the draft general budget for the year 2017 law and make adjustments in the light of what has been put forward, to submit these observations at the next Council of Ministers meeting in preparation for the preparation of the project in its final form and submit it to the House of Representatives before the tenth of the month of September."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 02 Oct 2024, 8:36 am