Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Source: meeting of the three presidencies will be the date of the elections

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Source: meeting of the three presidencies will be the date of the elections Empty Source: meeting of the three presidencies will be the date of the elections

Post by Rocky Thu 11 Jan 2018, 2:43 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Source: meeting of the three presidencies will be the date of the elections

"The upcoming meeting of the three presidencies will discuss the issue of elections and the possibility of holding or postponing them, as well as the file of the displaced and the timing of their return to their cities, not to mention the priority of holding a meeting to discuss the crisis between Baghdad and Erbil.
    "The first meeting of the three presidencies did not lead to real results in terms of the election issue, the general situation of the country, the challenges ahead after the liberation of the land from chaos, and the return of the displaced," MP Ahmad al-Badri said in a press statement. 
    The prime minister's failure to attend the meeting was the "most important reason" for the lack of results on the issues. He attributed the reason to the fact that "the government is responsible for answering the questions raised at the meeting." 
    The first meeting of presidencies and leaders of the political blocs in Baghdad did not come out with any results, due to the absence of Iraqi Prime Minister Haider Abadi from the meeting.
    Kurdish political leaders are waiting for a signal from Baghdad to determine the date of the expected dialogue, provided that it is through a unified delegation, including all the Kurdish political parties, according to the statements of Kurdish deputies. 
    It is scheduled to hold the three presidencies in Baghdad a meeting to discuss three files, namely the elections and displaced persons, in addition to the crisis between Baghdad and Erbil.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 2:54 am