Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Source policy reveals the date of ratification of the election results

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Source policy reveals the date of ratification of the election results Empty Source policy reveals the date of ratification of the election results

Post by Rocky Sun 12 Aug 2018, 2:33 am

[size=32]
    Source policy reveals the date of ratification of the election results[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

2 hours ago

An official source within the Council of Judges assigned on Saturday said that the final approval of the election results may take place after Eid al-Adha.
    The source told Ashqaf News that "it is expected that the Federal Court will resolve the appeals on the election results and ratify them after Eid al-Adha, less than two weeks."
    The source added that "appeals will be mostly formality because the strong appeals were made and resolved by re-counting and manual sorting."
    The results of the hand-counting of the Iraqi elections showed on Friday that Shi'ite cleric Moqtada al-Sadr retained the lead in May elections, thus playing a pivotal role in forming the country's next government.
    Abadi is seeking a second term and leading a fragile transitional government until a new government is formed.
    Political uncertainty over the formation of the new government has raised tensions at a time when Iraqis are impatient with poor basic services, unemployment and a slow pace of reconstruction after a three-year war against a staunch organization.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 2:19 pm