Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Syrian army besieges large numbers of elements of "Nasra" east of Idlib

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Syrian army besieges large numbers of elements of "Nasra" east of Idlib Empty Syrian army besieges large numbers of elements of "Nasra" east of Idlib

Post by Rocky Sun 21 Jan 2018, 2:18 am

[size=30]Syrian army besieges large numbers of elements of "Nasra" east of Idlib[/size]
    21/01/2018 10:04 | Number of readings:
    font size:  Syrian army besieges large numbers of elements of "Nasra" east of Idlib Font_decrease  Syrian army besieges large numbers of elements of "Nasra" east of Idlib Font_enlarge
     Syrian army besieges large numbers of elements of "Nasra" east of Idlib Thumbnail.php?file=1ba9932b_3ac8_40b4_aa42_24803fc4f846_310840033
    [rtl]Trend Press / Continue[/rtl]
    [rtl]The Russian Defense Ministry said that the Syrian army besieged a large number of militants of the "Nasra" terrorist wing east of Idlib province, stressing that he took the militants out of the territory of the airport, which was under the control of gangs since September 2015.[/rtl]
    [rtl]The ministry said in a statement on Sunday: "As a result of the offensive operations, the Syrian forces forced the gunmen out of the territory of the airport, which was under the control of armed groups since September 2015"He said.[/rtl]
    [rtl]The statement added that "the Syrian army incursion units led by General Suhail Hassan joined the local forces in the province of Idlib and surrounded a large group of militants from the" Front of victory "terrorist in the eastern part of Idlib province"He said.[/rtl]
    [rtl]The commander of the military operations to liberate the Abu Tharith military airport in the southern suburb of Idlib, said, "The Syrian army regained the airport after fierce battles with the militants of the front," Nasra "terrorist and allied forces.[/rtl]

[rtl]http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/201814.html
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 6:19 am