Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

State of law: Some blocks disturb the quorum of parliament to prevent voting on the laws of destiny

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

State of law: Some blocks disturb the quorum of parliament to prevent voting on the laws of destiny Empty State of law: Some blocks disturb the quorum of parliament to prevent voting on the laws of destiny

Post by Rocky Mon Jan 29, 2018 6:06 am

State of law: Some blocks disturb the quorum of parliament to prevent voting on the laws of destiny
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    BAGHDAD / The leader of the coalition of state law MP Mohammed Chihod, on Monday, that some of the political blocs in the House of Representatives intended to disrupt the quorum of parliamentary sessions to prevent voting on the laws crucial and important.
    "There are some political forces, disrupting the quorum of the parliament whenever it comes to vote on crucial laws that concern the people, which happened in yesterday's session scheduled to vote on the law of local elections, but the absence of some deputies, the quorum of the session and led to Postponed ".
    He added that "these forces and political blocs do not adopt a certain position when they undermine the quorum and stop voting on the important laws, but paste this violation of deputies allied with them in order not to be the face of the cannon."
    And the failure of the House of Representatives yesterday in holding its regular session, which was scheduled to question the Minister of Electricity Qassim Fahdawi for the eighth time, as well as the inability of the Council to read the budget law and the provincial elections law. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:12 pm