Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliament calls on the Kuwait Conference to provide infrastructure projects instead of funds

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliament calls on the Kuwait Conference to provide infrastructure projects instead of funds Empty Parliament calls on the Kuwait Conference to provide infrastructure projects instead of funds

Post by Rocky Fri Feb 09, 2018 4:36 am

Parliament calls on the Kuwait Conference to provide infrastructure projects instead of funds

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Kurdistan Alliance MP Ashwaq Al-Jaf on Thursday called on donor countries to participate in the Iraq reconstruction conference by providing infrastructure projects instead of funds to ensure the return of the displaced as soon as possible.
    Al-Jaf said in a statement received by the "Economy News" a copy of it, "The donor countries to take the initiative to work on the provision of infrastructure projects in the liberated areas instead of providing funds that may go some or a large part of them into the pockets of corrupt instead of benefiting the citizen, As happened in the file of the High Commission overseeing the displaced and identified by the parliamentary committee in its report.
    She pointed out that "the start of donor countries to rebuild the vital projects and the erosion, especially in the liberated areas is reflected directly positively on the people of those areas, rather than delay in the completion of projects through advances or grants that are delayed periods of disbursement and conversion."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:08 am