Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Jubouri talks about political deals on the nomination of corrupt candidates for the elections

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Jubouri talks about political deals on the nomination of corrupt candidates for the elections Empty Jubouri talks about political deals on the nomination of corrupt candidates for the elections

Post by Rocky Fri 16 Feb 2018, 1:53 am

[size=30]Jubouri talks about political deals on the nomination of corrupt candidates for the elections[/size]
    16/02/2018 10:26 | Number of readings: 1
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl]Trend Press / Continue[/rtl]
    [rtl]A member of the Parliamentary Integrity Committee, Mishaan Jubouri, that the drop of the article that prevents the nomination of candidates accused of corruption of the law of elections to the House of Representatives, was a political deal to protect the children of some forces and parties pampering.[/rtl]

[rtl]Al-Jubouri said in a statement on Friday that "to drop the article that prevents the candidacy of the accused of corruption from the law of the elections of the House of Representatives, came in a political deal to protect the children of some of the forces and parties spoiled the money and give them to their blocs and their parties."[/rtl]

[rtl]"All the big thieves will be back in parliament, even the owners of the banks will have representatives in the parliament, some of the owners of banks are funding political blocs at the moment."[/rtl]

[rtl]"The member of the Parliamentary Integrity Committee," I say frankly that thieves are dropping this important article of the election law for their rise to parliament again, so repeat their thefts of Iraq and Iraqis[/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]
    Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Jubouri talks about political deals on the nomination of corrupt candidates for the elections Empty Jubouri: a political deal gave the corrupt the right to stand for election .. Banks financed these!

Post by Rocky Fri 16 Feb 2018, 3:06 am

Jubouri: a political deal gave the corrupt the right to stand for election .. Banks financed these!
    February 16 2018 12:47 p
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl][rtl]Parliament[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Baghdad Post
    [rtl]

Iraq news

A member of the Parliamentary Integrity Committee, Mishan Jubouri, that the dropping of the article that prevents the nomination of accused of corruption of the law of the elections of the House of Representatives, was a political deal to protect the children of some forces and parties pampering.

Jubouri said in a press statement that "to drop the article that prevents the nomination of accused of corruption of the election law of the House of Representatives, came in a political deal to protect the children of some of the forces and parties spoiled and steal the money and give them to their blocs and their parties."

"All the big thieves will be back in parliament, even the owners of the banks will have representatives in the parliament, some of the owners of banks are funding political blocs at the moment."

A member of the Parliamentary Integrity Committee, "I say frankly that thieves are dropping this important article of the election law for their rise to parliament again, so repeat their thefts of Iraq and Iraqis.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/rtl]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 11:26 pm