Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Turkey bombed Afrin gas and injured 6 people

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Turkey bombed Afrin gas and injured 6 people Empty Turkey bombed Afrin gas and injured 6 people

Post by Rocky Sat 17 Feb 2018, 3:30 am

[size=32]
    Turkey bombed Afrin gas and injured 6 people[/size]
     Turkey bombed Afrin gas and injured 6 people Afrien

Twilight News    

one hour ago

The Turkish army has launched a suspected gas attack that injured six people in a village belonging to the town of Afrin, the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights and People Protection Units said Saturday.
    Reuters quoted a spokesman for the People's Protection Units as saying that the Turkish bombardment of a village in the northwest of the region near the border with Turkey, adding that the bombing had injured six people with breathing problems and other symptoms that it was a gas attack.
    For its part, said the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights that the Turkish forces and allied factions of the Syrian armed opposition hit the village with shells.
    Medical sources in Afrin told the Syrian Observatory that six people were wounded in the attack with difficulty breathing and widening of the eyeball, suggesting it was a gas attack.
    The Syrian news agency quoted a doctor at a hospital in Afrin as saying that Turkish shelling of the village caused six people suffocation.

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 4:15 am