Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

18 elements from “Daash “arrested in Salahuddin

chouchou
    chouchou

18 elements from “Daash “arrested in Salahuddin Empty 18 elements from “Daash “arrested in Salahuddin

Post by chouchou Mon 11 Nov 2013, 12:10 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Shafaq News /18 elements of the so - called " Islamic State of Iraq and al-Sham” organization were arrested on Monday in northern city of Tikrit , According to a police source in Salahuddin province.

“A force of the police carried out raids and search operations this morning, in the villages belonging to Baiji and arrested 18 elements of Daash,” the source told “Shafaq News”.

“The operation was carried out according to accurate intelligence information ," noting that " the security forces transferred detainees to a security center for interrogation and then refer them to the competent courts to complete the legal proceedings against them “.

“ Unidentified gunmen put this morning, in Tuz Khurmato district east of Tikrit a roadside bombs around four houses under construction that belong to police elements and blow up the houses completely,” the source added.

Many of Salahuddin province witness almost continuous armed violence that often target government and security officials as well as civilians despite the tight security measures and announced plans to address them.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 30 Sep 2024, 1:19 am