Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The oil field of Ajil produces between 517 thousand barrels per day

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The oil field of Ajil produces between 517 thousand barrels per day Empty The oil field of Ajil produces between 517 thousand barrels per day

Post by Rocky Sun 11 Mar 2018, 4:04 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  The oil field of Ajil produces between 517 thousand barrels per day

Oil Minister Jabbar Ali al-Allaibi announced Sunday that the production of the Ajil field in Salah al-Din province will reach 17 thousand barrels per day after completion of the first phase of its rehabilitation. 
    "The national efforts resulted in the rehabilitation and completion of the first phase with the time and time of the Aijil oil field after the field was subjected to sabotage and mass destruction by terrorist gangs," Al-Allaibi said in a statement read by Al-Iktissad News. To installations and pipelines and pumping stations and generation to large proportions, as well as the destruction and burning of a number of wells oil and gas. 
    Al-Luaibi added that "the experimental operation of the field was started after the completion of rehabilitation and linking of a number of oil wells and began production operations at rates ranging from 5000 barrels per day to 17 thousand barrels."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 8:28 pm