Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Dhi Qar begins production of 20 thousand barrels per day from the field of Sabe oil

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Dhi Qar begins production of 20 thousand barrels per day from the field of Sabe oil Empty Dhi Qar begins production of 20 thousand barrels per day from the field of Sabe oil

Post by Rocky Thu 01 Feb 2018, 1:28 am

[ltr]Dhi Qar begins production of 20 thousand barrels per day from the field of Sabe oil[/ltr]
    [ltr]Economie[/ltr]
     Since 2018-01-31 at 20:49 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Baghdad - Mawazine News[/ltr]
    [ltr]The governor of Dhi Qar, Yahya Naciri, on Wednesday, the start of production from the field of Sabeh in the province by 20 thousand barrels per day, while he stressed that the amount of production can be increased and may reach hundreds of thousands.[/ltr]
    [ltr]In a statement received by Mawazine News, Naciri said, "From this field, the production of 20,000 barrels per day has been announced." Soon we will all be officially celebrating the opening of the Saba oil field.[/ltr]
    [ltr]He stressed that "the fruits of the announcement of the Dhi Qar oil company, which we have worked on for four years is this giant project, which is proud of the world's efforts and experiences of the people of Dhi Qar under difficult conditions and without dependence on the foreign completion of infrastructure and assisted the Ministry of Oil to be the basis of the future economic city Strongly ".[/ltr]
    [ltr]He pointed out that "the amount of production of the current field is 20 thousand barrels per day, which is comparable to the increase may reach hundreds of thousands of efforts by cadres of the people of the province," he said, "especially as the reserves of the field up to 10 billion barrels."[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Jul 2024, 2:22 am