Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Saudi Crown Prince's visit to Iraq is very important

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Saudi Crown Prince's visit to Iraq is very important Empty The Saudi Crown Prince's visit to Iraq is very important

Post by Rocky Mon Mar 19, 2018 5:20 am

The Saudi Crown Prince's visit to Iraq is very important
    March 19 2018 11:37 p
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl][rtl]Mohammed bin Salman's visit to Iraq .. headache in the head of the mullahs[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Follow-Up
    [rtl]

The visit of Iraqi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman to Iraq is very important especially at this time, said a member of the Foreign Relations Committee, Razaq al-Haidari, on Monday. . 

Al-Haidari said in a press statement: The mutual visits of Iraqi personalities and their counterparts from brotherly and friendly countries are in the interest of the parties and support their political and economic relations as well as other important understandings. 

He added that the upcoming visit of Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman to Iraq is very important in the light of the openness of Iraqi foreign policy to the brothers and friends at the same time, pointing to the need of Iraq in the current situation to an international stand with him, after his victory over gangs,

He continued: The most important files that Iraq is keen to discuss with Saudi Arabia are files, security and investment.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/rtl]

Current date/time is Tue Oct 01, 2024 5:30 am