Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Saudi Arabia, Iraq to open border crossing, strengthen bilateral ties: Crown Prince

chouchou
    chouchou

Saudi Arabia, Iraq to open border crossing, strengthen bilateral ties: Crown Prince Empty Saudi Arabia, Iraq to open border crossing, strengthen bilateral ties: Crown Prince

Post by chouchou Wed 11 Nov 2020, 4:31 am

Saudi Arabia’s Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman stressed the importance of the Kingdom’s ties with Iraq and the two countries’ determination to strengthen bilateral relations, in a video call with Iraqi Prime Minister Mustafa al-Kadhimi on Tuesday.

The Crown Prince said: “The two countries are neighboring; we are all Arabs. We share the same religion; we have the same interests and challenges, and I am very glad to further develop a working relationship with Iraq.”

The two leaders agreed to further bilateral cooperation in several fields: politics, security, trade, investment, and tourism.

They also agreed on opening the Jadeedah Arar port within seven days and for the Saudi Commercial Attaché’s to start work in Baghdad soon.

The two countries agreed on coordinating stances in the oil sector within the scope of OPEC and OPEC+ work. The two countries also stressed their full commitment to all decisions previously agreed on.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    chouchou
    chouchou

Saudi Arabia, Iraq to open border crossing, strengthen bilateral ties: Crown Prince Empty Crown Prince: Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and Iraq have Important and Deep Ties

Post by chouchou Wed 11 Nov 2020, 4:32 am

His Royal Highness Prince Mohammed bin Salman bin Abdulaziz Al Saud, Crown Prince, Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Defense, stressed the importance of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and the Republic of Iraq relations.

This came during a virtual meeting held today between HRH the Crown Prince and the Prime Minister of the Republic of Iraq Mustafa Al-Kadhimi.

HRH the Crown Prince stressed the importance of this meeting, praising the important and deep ties between the two countries.

HRH the Crown Prince said, "The two countries are neighboring, we are all Arabs, we follow the same religion, we have the same interests, the same challenges, and I am very happy to develop working with you and with Iraq."

HRH the Crown Prince, conveyed the greetings of the Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques King Salman bin Abdulaziz Al Saud and the Saudi people to the brotherly Iraqi people.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 11:47 am