Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Crude oil is back on the rise supported by political tensions and expectations of cut production

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Crude oil is back on the rise supported by political tensions and expectations of cut production Empty Crude oil is back on the rise supported by political tensions and expectations of cut production

Post by Rocky Tue 27 Mar 2018, 2:27 am

Crude oil is back on the rise supported by political tensions and expectations of cut production

Crude oil is back on the rise supported by political tensions and expectations of cut production 6901

yesterday's trading after recording a two-month high. The recovery in prices is 
    supported today by political tensions in the Middle East and the resulting supply sector. 
    US crude futures traded at $ 65.89 a barrel, after hitting a high of $ 65.96 a barrel, while opening today's session at $ 65.49 a barrel, and hit a low of $ 65.49 a barrel. 
    Crude oil prices rose amid growing geopolitical tensions as expectations grew that the United States could re-impose sanctions on Iran.
    Oil has also received support from Opec members as Saudi Arabia and Russia have confirmed their aims to expand the cut-off agreement, and Iraq, OPEC's second-largest producer, said on Monday it also backed an OPEC deal to cut oil production. 
    Also behind-the-scenes talks between the United States and China to avoid a trade war looming between the two largest economies in the world that also helped support global markets including crude oil futures.

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=11717

Current date/time is Sat 06 Jul 2024, 8:52 pm