Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Italy gives Iraq 500,000 euros

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Italy gives Iraq 500,000 euros Empty Italy gives Iraq 500,000 euros

Post by Rocky Tue 03 Apr 2018, 5:23 am

Italy gives Iraq 500,000 euros

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The Italian government, Iraq, has donated 500,000 euros (734.17 million dinars) to establish a specialized center for prosthetic prostheses and rehabilitation of people with disabilities due to the conflict in Mosul.
    Iraq received loans worth $ 78 million from the Italian government, within this year's budget, for projects of the ministries of water resources, agriculture and trade.
    The statement said that the center will be established in 10 months in Al-Hamdaniya area, southeast of Mosul, and will serve more than 450 people, including 50 children under the age of five and 300 over five.
    The World Health Organization (WHO) welcomes the Italian grant as part of the World Organization's efforts to improve the health of the most vulnerable and vulnerable groups in Iraq over the next two years.
    The organization said it needs $ 59 million (70.3 billion dinars) for this purpose, but it has only 24 percent of this amount so far, the statement said.
    According to statistics released by UNAMI, more than 403 Iraqis were killed and 942 others injured by the violence, terrorism and armed conflict that took place in Iraq in January and February last year.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 1:37 pm