Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi from Tokyo: We have succeeded in returning half of the displaced to their areas

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi from Tokyo: We have succeeded in returning half of the displaced to their areas Empty Abadi from Tokyo: We have succeeded in returning half of the displaced to their areas

Post by Rocky Thu 05 Apr 2018, 3:18 am

Abadi from Tokyo: We have succeeded in returning half of the displaced to their areas

09:07 - 05/04/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
    Prime Minister Haidar al-Abadi said on Thursday that half of the five million displaced people had been repatriated and stressed that Iraq had become a factor of cooperation, balance and initiative to create a stable regional system. He stressed the need for the international community's efforts and expertise to optimize Iraq's natural resources.
    "We are in Tokyo today to launch a package of projects that will contribute to enhancing security, peace and economy, projects to create employment opportunities, stimulate development sectors, support the private sector and the real partnership between it and the public sector," Abadi said in a speech at the Tokyo conference on support for job creation and its follow-up.
    "Iraq has regained its role in the Middle East and is now a factor of cooperation, balance and initiative to create a regional system that creates security stability and guarantees economic and human cooperation and development in the region instead of wars and displacement," he said. Young and energetic and persevering. "
    "Development in Iraq is a development for the entire region and for all its neighbors. Today, we are establishing the concept of Iraq as a bridge for convergence rather than a battlefield for Iraq to be a space for mutual understanding and a gateway for the exchange of interests, benefits, visions and ideas.
    "The return of displaced people is voluntary," he said. Ending / 25

Current date/time is Wed 03 Jul 2024, 1:46 am