Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iranian mediation succeeded in returning Talabani to the government of Masrour Barzani

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iranian mediation succeeded in returning Talabani to the government of Masrour Barzani Empty Iranian mediation succeeded in returning Talabani to the government of Masrour Barzani

Post by Rocky Fri 14 Apr 2023, 4:47 am

[rtl]Iranian mediation succeeded in returning Talabani to the government of Masrour Barzani[/rtl]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[rtl]Baghdad-Iraq today:[/rtl]
    [rtl]The Deputy Prime Minister of the Kurdistan Regional Government, Qubad Talabani, responded to the initiative of the Prime Minister in the region, Masrour Barzani, by visiting a government delegation to find out the reasons for the union's ministerial team boycotting the cabinet sessions in Erbil.

Yesterday, Masrour Barzani appointed a ministerial team to visit Qubad Talabani and the ministerial team from the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan in order to request a return to cabinet meetings after being boycotted for 6 months.

Jobad Talabani and the PUK ministerial team have boycotted cabinet meetings since late October.

Kurdish sources speculated, in a press interview, that the crisis between the two ruling parties would soon resolve, after 6 months of political and media bickering.

The divisions between the two Kurdish parties reached the point of political and governmental estrangement during the last period and revolved around the division of power and wealth between the axes of Erbil and Sulaymaniyah, and culminated in the race to elect the President of the Republic for the current session when the Democrat publicly accused his opponent of assassinating a dissident security officer in Erbil, in a dangerous development for the tense relationship of the two parties. Basis.

Informed sources had reported the existence of Iranian mediation to bring the two Kurdish parties closer together and end the state of estrangement between them.[/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Fri 05 Jul 2024, 9:07 am