Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Attempts to hold the Mecca II conference to support Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

conference - Attempts to hold the Mecca II conference to support Iraq Empty Attempts to hold the Mecca II conference to support Iraq

Post by Rocky Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:40 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Attempts to hold the Mecca II conference to support Iraq
    Baghdad - Journal News
    The Jordanian monarch King Abdullah II on Sunday praised the Iraqi victory against Da'ash, stressing the country's stand on the Iraqi side.
    "We support a political solution to the Syrian crisis that includes all Syrian parties and guarantees the return of refugees," King Abdullah said in a speech.
    The Secretary-General of the Organization of Islamic Cooperation, Yousef Al-Othaimeen, that the organization is seeking to hold the Mecca II conference to support Iraq.
    EU foreign policy chief Federica Mujerini said that "the Iraqi people have shown great courage in the face of intimidation."
    The agenda of the summit includes 18 items dealing with various Arab issues in the political, economic, social and security fields, foremost of which is the Palestinian issue and the Arab-Israeli conflict, in addition to other files.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 7:57 am