Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Qatar's former prime minister chants to Gulf leaders

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Qatar's former prime minister chants to Gulf leaders Empty Qatar's former prime minister chants to Gulf leaders

Post by Rocky Sat 21 Apr 2018, 2:21 am

Qatar's former prime minister chants to Gulf leaders %D8%AD%D9%85%D8%AF-%D8%A8%D9%86-%D8%AC%D8%A7%D8%B3%D9%85-%D8%A2%D9%84-%D8%AB%D8%A7%D9%86%D9%8A
    Qatar's former prime minister chants to Gulf leaders
    Former Qatari Prime Minister Sheikh Hamad bin Jassim bin Jabr al-Thani called on leaders of the Gulf states to avoid provoking what he described as "fabricated differences" and to promote public interest in the personality.
    "An appeal to the leaders of the GCC does not make a fabricated disagreement that has no basis that would freeze the activities of the GCC in this difficult situation," Al-Thani said in a Twitter package published on Twitter. "This disagreement can last for a long time, All borders in ways and means of dealing with crises. "
    "It is not reasonable for the Council's organs to meet with foreign bodies and states only so that the work of committees that are not of importance to the committees of the Council will continue," said Ibn Jassem. "Those who meet with them are in fact the words of Allah Almighty: This Council was established for the benefit of the countries and peoples of the region. I wish in this difficult time and the declining situation to find those who provide the public interest on personal matters. "
    Earlier, Jassim al-Thani discussed the situation in Syria through a series of tweets on his personal Twitter account. "What is going on between the major powers around Syria is the internal politics of these countries because of political difficulties Or is it a quick blow to raise the threshold, or is it really an attempt to save the Syrian people from this system, which was deliberate and deliberate in the killing and displacement without account and without a sergeant.

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 3:10 pm