Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Governor of Kirkuk in Baghdad to transfer an American request to Abadi on the return of the Peshmerg

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Governor of Kirkuk in Baghdad to transfer an American request to Abadi on the return of the Peshmerg Empty Governor of Kirkuk in Baghdad to transfer an American request to Abadi on the return of the Peshmerg

Post by Rocky Mon 23 Apr 2018, 6:34 am

Governor of Kirkuk in Baghdad to transfer an American request to Abadi on the return of the Peshmerga

12:16 - 23/04/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
    Kirkuk provincial council member Qassem Hamza revealed on Monday that Governor Rakan al-Jubouri went to Baghdad to convey a US request for the return of the Peshmerga forces to the province following a meeting he held with US military officials.
    "A meeting was held Sunday evening in the governorate building between a US military delegation from the Central Command and Kirkuk Governor Rakan al-Jubouri separately to discuss the return of the Peshmerga forces," Hamza said in a statement to Al-Maaloumah.
    "Jubouri refused to respond to the US demand for the return of the Peshmerga only after taking the opinion of Abbadi," noting that "Jubouri left this morning to the capital Baghdad to transfer an American request to Prime Minister Haider Abadi on the possibility of returning Peshmerga forces to Kirkuk."
    Hamza pointed out that "Jubouri will meet with Abadi in the coming hours to present the request and take his position on the US demand as commander in chief of the armed forces and who has the decision to deploy any troops in the province." Ending / 25 d

Current date/time is Tue 09 Jul 2024, 6:44 pm