Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

SABIC has seen 170 investment opportunities

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

SABIC has seen 170 investment opportunities Empty SABIC has seen 170 investment opportunities

Post by Rocky Thu 03 May 2018, 8:10 am

Industry for «Economy News»: SABIC has seen 170 investment opportunities

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Ministry of Industry and Minerals announced that the visit of SABIC Saudi Arabia to Iraq to view the investment opportunities in the industry of 170 investment opportunities, indicating that the signing of investment notes will contribute to the provision of employment opportunities.
    The spokesman of the Ministry of Industry and Minerals, Abdul Wahid Al-Shammari said in a statement singled out by the agency "Economy News", "The delegation of Saudi company SABIC briefed 170 investment opportunities presented by the Ministry of Industry and Minerals," explaining that "this visit comes in response to the invitation of the Iraqi side"He said.
    Al-Shammari added that "the visit comes after the return of Iraqi-Saudi relations and the formation of the coordination council between the two countries, of which SABIC is a part," adding that "Saudi Arabia has a good industrial experience ."
    He pointed out that "the meeting came out with a preliminary vision and will be signed memorandums of understanding between the two parties," noting that "the vision of SABIC will be presented two months from now in a meeting of the Coordination Council between the two countries ."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 16 Jul 2024, 10:57 am