Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The general election of the members of the Federal Parliament begins with its fourth legislative ses

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The general election of the members of the Federal Parliament begins with its fourth legislative ses Empty The general election of the members of the Federal Parliament begins with its fourth legislative ses

Post by Rocky Sat 12 May 2018, 2:03 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The general election of the members of the Federal Parliament begins with its fourth legislative session

BAGHDAD (Reuters) - Millions of Iraqis on Saturday will go to polling stations in Baghdad and all provinces to participate in parliamentary elections amid tight security.
    On Saturday (12 May 2018), elections will be held in all provinces to select members of the Iraqi Federal Parliament in its fourth legislative session.
    The commander of operations Rafidain announced, on Friday, the launch of a security plan for the election day, he said, adding that it includes the closure of border roads between the provinces, while confirming the absence of a curfew.
    Major General Ali Ibrahim Debaun said in a statement received by the Journal News: "We started implementing the security plan for the election day. We appealed to all the security units to protect polling stations on the day of the general election and with the participation of 69,400 security personnel distributed as hoops in selected places to protect voters and polling stations.
    The Electoral Commission has announced earlier that about 11 million people have updated their electoral records, accounting for about 56 percent of the total electorate of 24 million voters.
    The elections are contested by 320 political parties, coalitions and electoral lists, with 7,737 candidates, the first after the defeat of the Da'ash organization. A new government is expected to be formed within a maximum of 90 days after the election results are announced.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 1:36 pm