Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Sadr hints at new coalitions

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Sadr hints at new coalitions Empty Sadr hints at new coalitions

Post by Rocky Tue 15 May 2018, 1:35 am

[ltr]Sadr hints at new coalitions[/ltr]
    [ltr]Political[/ltr]
     Since 2018-05-14 at 20:05 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Baghdad - Mawazine News
    The leader of the Sadrist movement Muqtada al-Sadr, on Monday, the form of new alliances after the announcement of the results of the legislative elections for a final.
    Al-Sadr said through a tweet on "Twitter", seen by Mawazin News, that "(s) B (wisdom) and (national) to be (will) the people demand and build (a new generation) and see (change) (Baghdad) the capital and to be (our movement) (democratic) towards the establishment of a paternal government of (cadres) technocrats do not have a party. "
    It is noteworthy that the spokesman of the leader of the Sadrist movement Salah al-Obeidi confirmed, earlier on Monday, that the alliance Sosron does not insist on naming a candidate for prime minister, while referring to the existence of a single condition in exchange for supporting the nomination of Haider al-Abadi to head the next government.
    This announced the Prime Minister Haider Abadi, earlier in the day, Monday, his willingness to work and cooperate in forming the strongest government free of corruption, while called on the political blocs to respect the results of the elections.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 5:24 pm