Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Decision of the Parliament: More than 190 deputies will vote to pass the proposal to amend the elect

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Decision of the Parliament: More than 190 deputies will vote to pass the proposal to amend the elect Empty Decision of the Parliament: More than 190 deputies will vote to pass the proposal to amend the elect

Post by Rocky Tue 05 Jun 2018, 10:35 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Decision of the Parliament: More than 190 deputies will vote to pass the proposal to amend the election law

The House of Representatives parliament speaker Niazi Namar Oglu said Tuesday that more than 190 deputies had pledged to vote on the third amendment proposal for the election law.
    "Parliament is exercising all its constitutional powers until the end of June," Oglu said in a press statement. "He can legislate a proposal to amend the law and oblige all parties involved in the electoral process to act in the event of his approval by voting."
    He added that "all the procedures and contexts passed by the parliament to pass the proposal of amendment and legal conformity to the rules of procedure of the House of Representatives and the Constitution," noting that "the node to achieve a quorum does not constitute an obstacle to move the passage of the proposed law, and we have mobilized deputies for more than 190 deputies in the voting session on Wednesday, Where they pledged to attend and complete a quorum and vote on the amendment. "
    The House of Representatives ended the reading and discussion of the proposed amendment to the third law of the elections of the House of Representatives No. 45 of 2013, at the special session earlier this week, while the Presidency decided to set a meeting on Wednesday to vote on the amendment proposal, and called for an intensive attendance of deputies to achieve a quorum.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 5:57 pm