Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

North Korea and America harvest the first fruits of Trump and Kim

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

North Korea and America harvest the first fruits of Trump and Kim Empty North Korea and America harvest the first fruits of Trump and Kim

Post by Rocky Wed Jun 20, 2018 4:11 am

North Korea and America harvest the first fruits of Trump and Kim
    North Korea and America harvest the first fruits of Trump and Kim Irq_925288335_1529475345
    North Korea will soon hand over to the United States a first batch of the remains of 200 US soldiers killed in the Korean War, according to an agreement signed by US President Donald Trump and North Korean leader Kim Jong-un during their historic summit. In Singapore last week.
    "The preparations are continuing" to complete the process of receiving the remains of US soldiers set out in the Singapore agreement signed on June 12, the official told Agence France-Presse, asking not to be named.
    He added that the process of receiving the remains "may take place within the next few days."
    According to Article 4 of the Singapore Agreement, "the United States and the Democratic People's Republic of Korea pledge to find the remains of prisoners of war and those who lost in combat and return those who were identified to them immediately."
    On Monday, the Pentagon published an update on a memorandum on the Korean War missing in 1950-1953 that "North Korean officials said they had 200 remains found over the years."
    More than 35,000 US troops were killed on the Korean Peninsula during the Korean War, which ended with a truce and not a peace treaty. Of those, 7,700 are still missing, including 5,300 in North Korea, according to the Pentagon.
    Washington and Pyongyang signed a previous agreement that restored between 1990 and 2005 the remains of 229 US soldiers, but the effects of the deal were frozen as relations between the two countries deteriorated. Finished

http://aynaliraqnews.com/index.php?aa=news&id22=100218

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:04 pm